jueves, 26 de enero de 2012

Music, music everywere...

Hi everybody today im gonna told you about my musical stile or something like that :P. Music for me is a great part of my life, its like to go to another dimenssion only for me and to let my mind fly at music ritm. For example on the bus, uff it's the only thing that makes the trip bearable, personally I have no very definied style, but my inclination is more towards rock and electronic music, I have no problems with other types of music like pop. Even i listen all kinds of music im very tolerant, conssidering some thing that people call "good music :/".
When i'm really bored i put my earphones i go to a sofa and let my mind fly and sometimes i have long reflections and great ideas with this method.

Some bands that i love... its difficult but my favourites are All that remains, Maroon 5, Dj Tiesto, Likin park. The most important thing on a song is the rhythm and lyrics, lyrics must be intense and rhthm really armonic.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario