jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2011

 Hello!, I'm Carlos Salinas Apiolaza, i born on Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm 21 years old and I live in Santiago of Chile. At elementary school i go to IDOP and next i finish my high school in Colegio San Agustin, El Bosque.
In 2010 I started studying computer science civil engineering at the University of Santiago, but for reasons of taste I changed in 2011 to veterinary medicine at the University of Chile.
In my free time I like to go to facebook, play computer games like World of Warcraft, hanging out with my friends, but what I like most is a barbecue especially if it is on the beach.
In the future I would like to specialize in surgery, because I've always liked this area and especially knowing that I can be layered to save the life of a pet that are part of a family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario